About the Firm
A Rhode Island based law firm that offers services to individuals and businesses in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut
Providence based attorneys who provide comprehensive representation throughout the region
When you are purchasing a home, trying to resolve a contract dispute or contemplating a divorce, you need an attorney who will help you understand your options and make informed decisions. At the Providence, Rhode Island office of Shapiro Dorry Masterson LLC, you’ll find a group of dedicated attorneys with decades of experience ready to serve you in a wide range of matters. Practicing in the areas of family law, real estate law, business law, civil litigation, and appellate law, our accomplished team has the knowledge and real-world experience to look at your issue from all angles. We have attorneys licensed in all New England states so we can meet your legal needs throughout the region.
Responsive legal support for business, real estate and family law issues in New England
Whether you need assistance negotiating a real estate transaction, litigating a business dispute or dividing a marital estate, our team combines in-depth legal knowledge with personalized attention to help you reach your objectives. We have established a strong reputation throughout New England because we offer:
- Responsive counsel — By cultivating strong working relationships with our clients and making it a priority to understand the unique issues they face, we are able to provide legal advice that is timely, responsive and tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- A hands-on approach — In addition to having a solid foundation in the law, our attorneys have business backgrounds in such areas as real estate, finance and management. Whether you are involved in a business transaction or a domestic dispute, we use all of our skills and resources to represent you throughout the process and guide you in your decision-making.
- Skilled legal representation — Our attorneys are skilled negotiators with experience in both transactional matters and dispute resolution. We also have significant litigation experience and have successfully represented many clients in the courtroom.
We know that the best legal solution in any given matter depends on the client’s goals and the unique circumstances of the case. When you choose to work with us, you can be confident that we will identify and pursue the best result for you.
Areas of Practice
A Rhode Island based law firm that provides cost-effective representation.
When you need assistance with a legal matter in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine, our Providence-based firm offers comprehensive representation in these practice areas:
- Family law -- Too many litigants struggle with the financial and emotional burdens of divorce and other family law disputes. Our ability to streamline the process through effective negotiation keeps your costs down and enables you to move on with your life more quickly.
- Mediation-- Our focus is on assisting couples reach an amicable agreement in their divorce proceeding.
- Real estate law -- In handling mortgage loan closings, title work and other real estate matters, we seek to minimize delays and costs by guiding our clients through the process and striving for a smooth transaction.
- Business law -- A dispute with another business, customer or government entity can impact both your business plan and your bottom line. Our approach to any business litigation matter is to seek creative, cost-saving solutions that meet your objectives. If trial is the best way to reach your desired outcome, we bring exceptional litigation skills to the courtroom.
- Appellate law -- If you have received an unsatisfactory result in a lower court proceeding, we can review it. Our firm has successfully represented clients in the Appeals Courts of Massachusetts, Connecticut, the Rhode Island Supreme Court, the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and in the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, we will use the skills and resources at our disposal to bring you quality, affordable representation.
Contact an experienced Rhode Island attorney for a initial consultation.
At Shapiro Dorry Masterson LLC in Providence, we assist with a full range of legal matters, including family law, real estate and business concerns. We look forward to talking with you. Please call 401-400-5985 or contact us online
to schedule a consultation.